This course enables participants to develop a full understanding of the general principles of the requirements of the Standard. It is designed to equip delegates with the knowledge of how to successfully implement the requirements of the Standard on site. Participants will discuss activities which develop a culture to maintain compliance and learn what to expect during the process of certification, including actions needed prior to, during and after the audit.
- Explain what is required to comply with the requirements of the Standard
- Describe the scope of companies and products covered by the Standard
- Describe what to expect from your BRCGS audit
- Prepare for an audit to the Standard
- Apply resource tools available for compliance and support from BRCGS
- Technical Managers and personnel (including those from retailing and manufacturing), Quality Managers and personnel, Operations Managers, Internal audit personnel, Importers and exporters of food products, Foodservice staff, Industry Consultants.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard, which is available as a free download from the BRCGS Store www.brcbookshop.com, in addition to the pre-course materials provided. It is advised participants must have working knowledge of HACCP.
At the end of the course you will be assessed with an exam. This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme
25 Question Exam. Pass Mark 60%.