Training covers 4 major focus areas
- The Standard, The Triangle of Governance, The Role of ENX, Market Aspects, Onboarding of a customer, Sales Process,
- The VDA ISA Catalogue V5.0
- The Assessment Process; The Self-Assessment
- The Reporting Process (Sales and Auditors)
Additional course benefits:
Gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards.
At the end of the course, delegates will,
- Have an overview of ENX and TISAX®
- Understand TISAX® Assessment Process
- Usage of the VDA ISA catalogue
- Using the DNV reporting schemes
- Understand the relation between TISAX® and ISO/IEC 27001
- Any Manager/Consultant interested in TISAX standard and working with IATF, Functional Safety, ISO 27001, Cloud Safety in the ICT (including Data centers) and Automotive Sector
- Sales managers are also welcomed to obtain the required foundation knowledge on the TISAX specific block which is tailored for Sales Managers.